Intro. to Media Regulating Laws
₦5,000 + 7.5% VAT
Participants of this course will, at the end of it, be able to:
- Protect their works with copyright law.
- Use copyrighted works without falling prey to the law.
- Understand various means by which government regulates the media.
- Produce works that will contribute to societal/nation building.
- Produce works that protect the children.
- Understand the duties of the media toward government, the society and the children.
– Mentorship after the training (all students are to be added into our Telegram Group for the purpose of mentorship and Business Opportunities).
– Certificate of Participation (graded) to be offered after training, in PDF:
- 100-80 (Excellent).
- 79-60 (V. Good).
- 59-45 (Good).
- 44-39 (Fair).
- 38 below (Poor).
- The protection of children
- Regulating agencies and their duties
- Copyright issues
- Referencing for publications
- Bibliography listings
- Government control of the media
- Government control of seditious publications
- Freedom of information act (FoI)
- Civil law and criminal law
- The law of defamation of character
- Publishing stories from press conferences
- There are defences to accusation of defamation
Wants to pay into our account?
You may pay directly into our bank account, following the instructions below.
- Pay N3,000 + N225 (7.5% VAT) directly into our account via Deposit Money Bank, Mobile Banking, USSD Code, Internet Banking, ATM Transfer or Money Agents.
- Name: OLEM EDGE GLOBAL CONCEPT.
- After payment, then contact email@example.com with: payees’ name, course(s) paid for, amount paid, date of payment and your contact information.
Once we confirm your payment we will activate your registration. If you were attending more than a course please pay (at the same time) for all the courses of your choice to avoid disjointed data collation.