Intro. to Online Journalism
₦5,000 + 7.5% VAT
Participants of this course will, at the end of it, be able to:
- Publish online.
- Know how to use the internet to gather and disseminate information.
- Create, design and manage blog/website.
- Know the styles of writing for online publication.
- Run own online media.
- Use hyperlinks, integrate social media in site.
– Mentorship after the training (all students are to be added into our Telegram Group for the purpose of mentorship and Business Opportunities).
– Certificate of Participation (graded) to be offered after training, in PDF:
- 100-80 (Excellent).
- 79-60 (V. Good).
- 59-45 (Good).
- 44-39 (Fair).
- 38 below (Poor).
- Channels of online journalism
- Gadgets for online journalism
- Characteristics of online stories
- Enabling visibility for your online publication
- When writing for online publication
- News monitoring and news re-writing
- Roles of the media in the society
- Developing and managing a website
Wants to pay into our account?
You may pay directly into our bank account, following the instructions below.
- Pay N3,000 + N225 (7.5% VAT) directly into our account via Deposit Money Bank, Mobile Banking, USSD Code, Internet Banking, ATM Transfer or Money Agents.
- Name: OLEM EDGE GLOBAL CONCEPT.
- After payment, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org with: payees’ name, course(s) paid for, amount paid, date of payment and your contact information.
Once we confirm your payment we will activate your registration. If you were attending more than a course please pay (at the same time) for all the courses of your choice to avoid disjointed data collation.