₦5,000 + 7.5% VAT
Participants of this course will, at the end of it, be able to:
- Develop all forms of publication: books, magazines, journals, press releases, newsletters, advertisements, and flyers.
- Set up a media organisation.
- Edit manuscripts.
- Understand the processes of developing and printing a publication.
– Mentorship after the training (all students are to be added into our Telegram Group for the purpose of mentorship and Business Opportunities).
– Certificate of Participation (graded) to be offered after training, in PDF:
- 100-80 (Excellent).
- 79-60 (V. Good).
- 59-45 (Good).
- 44-39 (Fair).
- 38 below (Poor).
- Types of publications
- Classifications of publications
- Developing a publication
- Conventional advert sizes for publication
- Processes of publication production
- The need for media relations
- Copy editing: processes and reasons
- Qualities of a copy editor
- Processes of copy editing
- Functions of a copy editor?
- Tools needed by a copy editor
- Reasons for copy editing
- Referencing for publications
- Bibliography listings
- Academics numbering format
- Bibliographies listing
Wants to pay into our account?
You may pay directly into our bank account, following the instructions below.
- Pay N3,000 + N225 (7.5% VAT) directly into our account via Deposit Money Bank, Mobile Banking, USSD Code, Internet Banking, ATM Transfer or Money Agents.
- Name: OLEM EDGE GLOBAL CONCEPT.
- After payment, then contact email@example.com with: payees’ name, course(s) paid for, amount paid, date of payment and your contact information.
Once we confirm your payment we will activate your registration. If you were attending more than a course please pay (at the same time) for all the courses of your choice to avoid disjointed data collation.